LOGISTIK HEUTE webinar: Supply Chain Management – what key lessons can we learn from the current situation?
SCM symbolic image (Sergey Nivens, AdobeStock)
If you are interested in finding out more about the insights that can be gained from the current crisis with regard to supply chains, you will have the opportunity to do so in this free LOGISTIK HEUTE webinar.
LOGISTIK HEUTE Editor-in-Chief Matthias Pieringer will interview two recognised supply chain experts on this topic. The following questions will be discussed:
- How are your customers coping with the current crisis? What have they done specifically to switch to a new "supply-chain-mode"?
- What implications does this have the future – in terms of processes, systems and tools?
- How can you make the key takeaways relevant for your organisation? What will really help you prepare for the future?
The webinar will be held in English.
- Jean-David Risson, Country Manager Switzerland, EyeOn Swiss
- Tony Player, Domain Principle Supply Chain, Anaplan
- Matthias Pieringer, Editor-in-Chief LOGISTIK HEUTE (moderator)
The webinar will be hosted by LOGISTIK HEUTE in cooperation with the IT company Anaplan. It begins on Tuesday, 26 May 2020 at 9:30 a.m. and will last for about 45 minutes.
You will need to register in order to take part. We invite you to do so now, free of charge and without obligation. You will receive a confirmation e-mail with further information on the participation process. You will also receive a reminder e-mail shortly before the webinar begins:
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre Teilnahme.